Do you know how to improve the quality of molds during the processing of injection molds?
Plastic mold manufacturing is a very complicated process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, commissioning and other steps to the final real use, the impact of each process on the quality of the injection mold must be considered throughout the life cycle. All the details must be in place so that the quality of the final injection mold can be improved.
1. Choose the casting material. The quality of the material directly affects the quality of the injection mold. It is very important to choose a material with good performance and good heat resistance. In this case, the product produced is the best.
2. The design of the injection mold must be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, to design something that meets the needs of the current market, it must be designed reasonably, using the most standard mold structure to complete the pros and cons of the mold parts. 1. Standardization of the usability of mold structure and technical processability.
3. A perfect quenching process. For injection molds, the quenching process is indispensable. The steps of quenching must be operated correctly. If a wrong operation is performed in one step, it will cause quality problems in the produced molds, resulting in the inability of injection molds. Use or shorten the service life.
4. Mould assembly: The injection mould assembly is just like assembling the machine. Every component and every screw can't make mistakes, otherwise the consequences will be quite serious, ranging from product defects to production, and from damage to the mold, causing scrap. Therefore, the assembly work must be very meticulous. In the assembly process, pay particular attention to the cleaning of the mold, especially the waterway and screw holes, and be sure to blow the iron scraps inside.
5. Mould maintenance: Mould maintenance is mainly the maintenance and maintenance in the production process. Every time the mold is used, comprehensive maintenance is required, especially the rust prevention of the molding part and the rust prevention of the main moving parts. Because the mold is exposed to water during the production process, it may fall on the mold during installation or disassembly, so make sure that the mold is dry, and then apply a layer of oil to protect it.
Our company is a professional plastic mold design and production factory, dedicated to the design, development and production of medium-sized automotive molds, electronic products, home appliances, household products, industrial applications, agriculture, medical equipment and other products. For a long time, we have passed to customers Providing low price, good quality and accurate delivery service has won unanimous praise from customers at home and abroad. You can view more plastic mold products, plastic injection products, plastic products, etc. some custom molds through our company website
Post time: Jul-17-2020